I’ll throw in my week 8 max outs, but here are the final Insanity Max 30 results! I am down .8lbs and 2.75″…my weight was up and down with the holidays and some other rough patches, but I’m pretty happy with the results! I see differences in how my clothes are fitting, have been wearing some of my pre-pregnancy “skinny” clothes and I FEEL different!
I don’t think I’ve ever been so proud to finish a program. This was such a challenge for me mentally…pushing myself to max out further along each week, dealing with needing to modify, truly difficult workouts each weekday super early in the morning! I think that putting it all out there for others to see was the ultimate motivation and accountability. So thank you for that!! Physically, it was super challenging as well, which was helped by only being 30 minutes a workout. Also, there is a lot of variety in those 30 minutes…every move changes in 20-60 seconds. So you try to hold out maxing out during each move!
Something I’m not sure I have done before is not miss a workout on the planned day…but I did it with this! I didn’t push off any of the workouts…I think that’s just me craving routine. And that’s what happens when you plan for your workouts to be before anything gets in the way.
I am so glad I did this program. If you asked me a few weeks ago, I would probably have told you that I liked it, but that it wasn’t for me. I am so glad I stuck with it. It changed my mind once I gave myself the permission to modify on the moves that were killing my ankle. I was able to enjoy it and it completely changed my mind. So, a list of what I loved…
- Quick workouts!
- The tabata workouts! They were such great, fun, challenging and energizing workouts. I think I’ll pull them back out often
- Seeing the improvement in times…you know you’re getting fitter as part of the program, which is amazingly motivating
- The food plan! Okay, it’s the 21 Day Fix plan, so I knew I loved that already! It was an easy transition and it’s such an effective, easy to follow nutrition program
- Shaun T…he cracks me up even as he kicks my butt
- that the people in the video max out…this is kind of good and bad. You see them going and think “I could just max out too”, but then at the end they all tell you their max out times. And sometimes, you beat them! Others, you think “I can do that!” and let it motivate you more.
- The workouts are exhilarating. For serious! I felt amazing at the end of each of them.
So here are my max outs from the final week…read till the end for my final “fit test” – redoing the Cardio Challenge workout that is the first workout of each month 1 week.
Day 50 – First time I didn’t max out! I made it through the whole 30 minutes!
Day 51 – my daughter woke up before I had the chance to take a picture, so I brought her in. It probably would have been funnier to have her take the picture! But then you wouldn’t know when I maxed out.
Day 52 – very sweaty!
Day 53 – I didn’t make it as far as the past two times through. Some workouts, I would just be thinking “how did I ever make it past this last week?”
Day 54 – The Friday Fights were such a challenge – one minute for most moves and the first planned water break is around 15 minutes in!
Day 55! Today! This was that last fit test workout and…I didn’t max out! 30 minutes through, having been between 17:00 and 17:21 for the 4 weeks in month 1.
This was an absolutely amazing journey of a program. I can’t believe how fast the 8 weeks went and how much I ended up loving it. This wont be my last time through Insanity Max 30! Next up for me is 21 Day Fix Extreme! Mine should be here on Monday, but I have given people until today to order and get in my group starting 2/16…so if you want in, use that link and get on it!
So, what are your questions? I want to hear them!!
One thought on “Insanity Max 30 Results!”
Pingback: Three Awesome Years! | Allison Getting Fit