What does the on the go clean eater need? An insulated bag that not only fits your meals, but your laptop and the rest of your needs for the day too!
This one is cute, and looks to have enough space for a day at the office!
– Insulated modular core system keeps 4 meals organized and independently accessible.
– Includes zippered utensil and supplement pockets, and won’t collapse when empty.
– Preloaded with 4 Sure Seal Containers
– Preloaded with 2 Small Gel Packs that slide into core to keep food fresh and cool for 8+ hours
– Large main compartment zips close with dedicated laptop compartment and organizational pockets for wallet, keys, and phone
– External zippered pocket keeps small items easily accessible.
– Rolled leather handles for durability and comfortable carrying.
I’m usually trying to fit my cooler bag in my work bag, but this combines the two, plus has some of my magic words…pockets (because I tend to lose things!) and won’t collapse when empty (just a weird peeve of mine).
I might be open to retiring my 21 Day Fix cooler tote for this!
*This post contains affiliate links.