I found this recipe here, but I’m updating the recipe to a) make it easier to not mess up and b) make it in one bowl 😉
This is super good, does not taste like you’d be able to call it a
green (vegetable) purple (fruit) and 1/2 a red (protein) container on the 21 Day Fix program and is easy to make! It is cooked in the microwave in just 5 minutes too! [Edit!! Autumn posted a video that pumpkin puree is a purple! Cubed pumpkin would be a green.]
green purple pure pumpkin puree
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– pinch of salt
– optional sweetener of choice
– coat a large bowl/ramekin with cooking spray of choice. I use a pure coconut oil one.
– crack the egg into the bowl and beat.
– add remaining ingredients and mix well
– microwave for 5 minutes.
I’ve added some chopped walnuts on top when I’ve had an orange left over when I had this! So good for a vegetable dessert!