This weekend was Beachbody’s Coach Summit in Nashville, TN. It was full of workouts, motivation and positivity…and a bunch of announcements that I wanted to pass along!
First, the workouts! I worked out with Sagi Kalev of Body Beast, danced with Shaun T in his new program Cize, and worked out with 25,000 others on the street!
Now…what’s coming, starting with what’s first!
* Fixate! It’s a cookbook that has container counts to use with the 21 Day Fix program. I read through it and it has some tips in addition to the 101 recipes. I’m going to make one this week, so stay tuned!
* Shaun T’s new program Cize launched today! It’s all about dancing. We worked up a sweat, had a blast and…get this…didn’t look like fools! Shaun T has a way of breaking it down so you get it, without making it too easy. Everyone kept up and had fun. I started this program today and I’m looking forward to using it with things getting a little crazy with the move.
No equipment, and if you purchase the program and have Beachbody on Demand, you can stream it! So I don’t even need a dvd player. This makes the challenge pack an awesome value, especially with it discounted right now…Shakeology, 30 days streaming and the full Cize program plus a bonus workout and a prize from me. Whoa! The nutrition plan is portion control and includes a weekend guide for when life happens.
* Coming tomorrow! New Boosts to add to Shakeology! Some days you need more energy, other days you may not be getting enough veggies. You now have the power to customize your shakes to your specific needs. Introducing 3 unique Boosts: Focused Energy Boost, Power Greens Boost, and Digestive Health Boost. I bought the Focused Energy and I do feel a bit more of a boost over my usual Shakeo.
* Launching Wednesday! Beachbody Performance line of supplements. It’s a breakthrough addition to the nutrition catalogue. The unique formulas were designed by Harvard-trained scientists and rooted in cutting-edge exercise physiology and performance nutrition research, this premium supplement system offers a way to supercharge your performance—and your results—safely and effectively. The 5 formulas—Energize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, and Creatine—can be used alone or easily customized depending on your fitness goals or needs. This all-in-one system has its own unique benefits but can also be used to work together. It’s a totally customizable solution. I picked up the sampler pack and a full tub of Energize. I have found that the Energize gives me more pep but gentler than the E&E I’ve been using and loving.
* Now this is HUGE…coming in December, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program. If you’ve followed me for any amount of time, you know that I love Body Beast…lifting heavy, and I love the 21 Day Fix…portion controlled eating with simple short workouts involving both cardio and strength. How do you choose when you love both?? This program combines the two, including Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev! I’m in so much for this! Go here to get info as soon as it’s out!
Along with all of these, a few less tangible announcements. There have been major improvements in the streaming workouts on Beachbody on Demand, especially with casting from device to a TV, and more are to come! Workouts not available on DVD, Q&As with trainers, an app for that and much more! Also coming is an app that I can keep better tabs on you with…accountability anyone??
So, next year’s summit is returning to Nashville 7/28/2016! Who’s coming with me??
One thought on “What’s News?”
Pingback: Cize – Crazy 8s | Allison Getting Fit