My last post was about how I’ve put on a bit of weight in the past few weeks and mostly that I felt just ugh.
It’s now 6 days after I took those pictures, and I wanted to give a little update! On Monday, I started the 21 Day Fix Extreme with a group…
* After day 1, I felt more me and less ugh! I was feeling cleaner and leaner after 1 day. This feeling is GOLD!
* After day 2, I noticed the difference in the mirror. I’ll wait until the end to take pictures, but I no longer saw that tummy sticking out so much, and I was standing tall instead of what I’m now calling the “ugh slouch”.
* I weigh myself on Thursday mornings, so by day 4, I had lost over 2 lbs.
* By day 5, I felt noticeably more energized. I’m sure it was happening all week, but I really noticed it Friday!
* On day 6, I decided to tell y’all about it when my daughter was napping before I finished my coffee!
This is one of the many reasons I love the 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme. For me, the change is so immediate that it makes me want to keep going! I do the nutrition part of this program most of the time now, but sometimes I get too relaxed, or go away, or life happens and I get of track. But it gets me right back on and shows me how good I can feel with clean food in the correct portions. I need the structure!
Do you feel off track and need to reign it in to feel your best? I’d love to have you in my next group! You can apply here, and I’ll let you know that these programs are both discounted until the end of June. So if you’re thinking of it, now may be the time to chat! They have a 30 day money back guarantee, but I will let you know that no one has returned this one through me! It’s simple and effective and you feel the results right away. Gold.